Fancy Peshawari Chappal is a shoe made with a lot of detail and embroidery. It was made in Peshawar, Pakistan.
Why are Fancy Peshawari Chappals Trending
The chappals are trending because they are a new style that is not common, and the Peshawari design is a fusion of Persian and Pakistani styles. They are also trending because they have been worn by celebrities, Including Imran Khan, PTI chairman, and other political leaders.
Top 5 Reasons to Wear a Peshawari Chappal to Dress up any Outfit.
1. Peshawari chappals are one of the most comfortable footwear. They are light and take very little time to break-in.
2. Peshawari chappals are perfect for people who have swollen feet or suffer from any other foot problems as they provide ample space for the toes to move freely and do not constrict them as other shoes do.
3. The best thing about Peshawari chappals is that they can be worn with anything from a formal suit to a casual t-shirt and jeans, making them an excellent shoe for all occasions!
4. Peshawari chappals come in various colors, which means you can wear them with different outfits without looking too mismatched!
5. One of the most important features
Why you should start wearing Fancy Peshawari Chappal today
We all know that Fancy Peshawari Chappal is traditional footwear for the Pakistani people. It is worn in Pakistan and India. They are made up of leather and have a flat sole. The upper part of the chappal is made of leather, and the straps are made up of cloth or leather.
Fancy Peshawari Chappals are also known as Pakistani Chappals, which are more like slippers with a thick sole and no straps to hold them on your feet. They come in various colors and designs, which makes them more attractive to wear, especially for parties and weddings.